Fight for Your Right To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four cats & a loyal few leave to start anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nursery Place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Nursery Place Empty
PostSubject: Nursery Place   Nursery Place Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:35 am

An abandoned rabbit burrow. The entrance is secretive. Its hidden by some brush and a small mound of dirt behind the warriors den and apprentices den. It has two exits incase one gets block and plenty of tunnels inside.
Nursery Place Rabbitburrowentrance_1
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsbeginnings.forumotion.com
Barley

Barley

Nursery Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery Place   Nursery Place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:34 pm

MottledKit peeped out of the entrance curiously. "I wonder what it's like to be a warrior..." She mewed quietly to herself.

(Do I still have to sign up if I adopted a charrie? :L)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Nursery Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery Place   Nursery Place Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:36 am

((You mean make a cat from scratch? If so then no you don't :3))

The shadowy figure of Ravenstar appeared next to the entrance as silent as a soft breeze. She smiled down at the kit -her kit- and felt her heart warm for her and then grow hotter still but with anger against the queen that left her kit to die. Ravenstar bent down and nuzzled the top of the small kits head and purred loudly.

"You will be one of RavenClans best warriors. Of this I am sure. And to be a warrior is thrilling, chilling and tiring but all worth it in the end."

She laid down next to the kit and thought of her new warrior days. She remember the vigil she kept by her self and the fox that decided to raid the nursery that same night. The praise she got was nothing next to the feeling of saving another life and the exhilaration of killing something that is as skilled as you if not more so.

"You know of the vigil you must sit as your first night of a warrior don't you? I do believe I've told you of it."
Back to top Go down
Barley

Barley

Nursery Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery Place   Nursery Place Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:43 am

She Nodded, Her Eyes Full Of Wonder As She Listened Intently. "Yes, But Can You Tell Me Again?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Nursery Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery Place   Nursery Place Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Raven half purred, half laughed. She did love telling the story so she decided to please the kit and herself in one go. Two birds with one claw.

"Oh you are talking about when I sat my vigil? Oh humph. You couldn't possibly want to here that old story could you?"
Back to top Go down
Barley

Barley

Nursery Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery Place   Nursery Place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:05 am

"Please, mum, tell me again!" She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nursery Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery Place   Nursery Place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nursery Place
Page 1 of 1